Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the premadecoils.com website.
The term 'premadecoils.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Premadecoils.com are not a pharmaceutical company and neither do we manufacture, produce or sell medicinal products.
- The electronic cigarette is sold as an alternative to smoking and is not a quit smoking aid. For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your local GP.
- E-Liquid contains nicotine and should always be handled and stored in a safe manner. Specifically, store the product in a safe place and out of the reach of children.
- Before combining products which are sold separately, such as mods, clearomizers, cartomizers and batteries for example, you should check the compatibility and If in doubt, contact us before making your purchase.
- By placing an order with premadecoils.com you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age and have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for providing the correct details and shipping address when creating an account or placing an order on the site. We cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of goods, due to incorrect or incomplete details being submitted at the time of ordering.
Premadecoils.com retains the right to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price or to cancel your order.
- Please read through our delivery and returns policies before making an order with us and if you do not agree to our terms, please do not place an order.
Premadecoils.com is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc). _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart. _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
AGE OF CONSENT
To purchase any electronic cigarette products from Premadecoils.com you must be at least 18 years of age.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
For health, safety and hygiene reasons we cannot offer any warranty on our coils unless the item(s) received are either damaged, or were sent by us incorrectly.
By purchasing products from this site you agree that you are knowledgeable about the nature of these products and release www.premadecoils.com from any liability stemming from the products use.